Friday, March 23, 2012

Another door closed

     A couple of days ago I got a lead on a sweet job that would have changed our lives in a major way. In excitement I filled out an application and turned it in. I am not one to sit around and wait for very long so I called yesterday to find out if it made it to the correct hands. Well , it did but the job is no longer open. The job post ran about 7 months ago and they couldn't find someone desirable for the position and then the opening closed. Someone else within the office is now doing her job and that one with the one in charge not wanting to take the time to interview again right now. It may become available again later but for now it is a no go. I guess this one wasn't meant to be. I turned in another application earlier this week and turning yet another one in today to different places, crossing my fingers and praying all the while.
     Eric has had some job offers but none of them come close to what he is making now and none come with ANY benefits . I have diabetes and ongoing health issues, we have 2 kids, we MUST have insurance.
     The classifieds are of no help and online searches have so far been a waste of time. I have looked everyday. We are only a couple of weeks into this search and I know people who have been looking for much longer than we have. The economy just sucks right now and that it the only way I know how to put it. I am not whining again...just stating facts. I do not know what either one of us will end up doing . I do not know what God's plan is but I do know HE has one, HE always does and it is always better than what we would have come up with on our own.
    

1 comment:

  1. I think whining is justified if you wanted to go that route. I'm very sorry and hoping fir a cracked window soon.

    ReplyDelete