Friday, November 15, 2013

20 Random facts about me

                              20 Random facts about me that most people do not know

1. I wasn't a big fan of high school.

2. I worked for Walmart for 11 years. My husband worked for Walmart too. That is how we met.

3. My husband almost didn't ask me out. He was afraid of me. I wasn't as nice as I am now.

4. My husband and I only dated for 6 months before we got engaged.

5. We never took a proper and official honeymoon.

6. Two weeks after the birth of my son, I hemorrhaged and thought I might bleed to death in my bathroom floor.

7. The most content I have ever been was a period of time that we rented a house that is 1/3 the size of the house we currently live in.

8. I am fiercely loyal to people I love.

9. In general I am a patient person but I struggle with road rage.

10. I hate shoes, will wear flip flops until there is ice or snow on the ground, and even the flops come off as soon as I walk in my front door.

11. I do the majority of our clothing shopping at Goodwill and care nothing about name brands. I just refuse to pay more than $5 for a t-shirt.

12. My longest running friendship dates back to early elementary school.

13. I am a homebody...my home is my favorite place to be.

14. I would rather do any other household chore , even cleaning toilets, rather than laundry.

15. God has given me an enormous forgiving heart and spirit.

16. I am shamelessly addicted to Diet Cherry Pepsi

17.I rarely watch any tv show in real time. I DVR it and watch it later so I can skip the commercials.

18. I LOVE to sleep.

19. If you stop by my house unannounced , you will probably find me in my pajamas.

20. I am happier right now with my life than I have ever been.



















1 comment: