Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Finally

     The day is almost here. Tomorrow I am taking a huge leap of faith that hopefully will change my life. I have waited for this for so long. For almost two years now I have battled a hormonal hell that has wreaked havoc with my every day. For two weeks out of every month I am tormented by extreme exhaustion , wild mood swings, depression, and horrific periods. Its almost over. Tomorrow I am taking my life back. I am having an outpatient procedure that literally burns the lining of my uterus and can potentially fix everything .
     As scary as that sounds, I am willing to do anything to fix my body. This issue has affected almost every other single part of my life and I am sick of it ruling me.In many ways I dread tomorrow and however long it takes me to recover.I am nervous but excited all at the same time. I want to just get this over with and start a brand new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment