Thursday, August 2, 2012

Its all good

     A couple of weeks ago I posted about the company my husband works for closing down. I made the comment that I wasn't stressing about the situation but rather giving it to God and resting on HIS promises to take care of us. Several people publicly and privately have commented on the peace I have about all of this amid the chaos that this has caused in our lives.
     Immediately after the closing was announced , Eric started getting job offers. Let me be clear, Eric really hasn't had to do anything. People have came to him. Finding a job wasn't going to be the issue. Finding a job in Mount Airy making the money he was making with Clark was. NONE of the jobs he was being offered didn't even come close and NONE came with ANY benefits except maybe the opportunity for overtime. Even though technically he could stay with with Clark til September, He wanted out and I can't blame him. Conditions were getting stupid and it isn't a good working environment.
     I applied for a job early last week that would have solved a multitude of problems only to find out that that job wasn't open any longer. I have applied for several others and if I get an offer I will most certainly take it.
      I said all of that to say this...here is the reason that I do not stress when my world gets all crazy and out of control. God answered a prayer in a massive way today. Eric was hours away from calling and accepting one of those previously offered jobs when he was offered yet another. When you give something to God and truly let him work , HE WILL come through every time. When you trust in HIM as I do HE WILL work things out even better than we would have ourselves. This job offer with bonuses will put him making MORE than he does right now and comes with benefits even though I think we have decided to buy our own private insurance after he seperates from the military in July.
     When he called me I was in a public place and I just started to cry. When I hung up with my mouth open and with tears streaming down my face I took a minute and right where I was offered up a thank you to God . A couple of weeks ago I finished a post by saying "Its all good my friends, its all good." Well friends, its all good.

1 comment:

  1. That, my friend, is fantastic. You are most deserving.

    ReplyDelete